I've always been attracted to smooth stones, and when I started noticing the trend of painting or writing on stones, I was in love!
Not surprisingly, I was so excited to find the ZEUSTONES Etsy shop while browsing for polka dotted items. This is my kind of shop!
Fusun, the shop owner, lives in a village in the Ida Mountains in Turkey. She collects stones from the Aegean Sea, then paints them with wonderful colors and patterns. Simply beautiful!
How about some suggestions for using these beautiful stones?
You could . . .
* use them as paperweights
* display them on a shelf (perhaps atop a stack of books?)
* group them in a white porcelain dish and display on a bedside table
How would you use these beauties?
P.S. If you're visiting here from Pinterest, I'd be honored if you followed me there!
You might be interested in these posts I've written about Pinterest:
* On the Dot Loves Pinterest
* How to Create a Landing Page for your Pinterest Profile
* How to be a Polite Pinterest Pinner
* How to Optimize the Traffic You're Getting from Pinterest