Looking for tips to make your online shop awesome? Want to write better product descriptions, capture better product photos, and sell more products?
You’ve come to the right place!
You might be asking . . .
How can this website help me, a creative entrepreneur?
I’m so glad you asked! On the Dot Creations (OTDC) can help you . . .
- get your creative biz questions answered
- see what successful shops are doing well with their product descriptions and photos
- connect with other creative entrepreneurs
Whether you sell on Etsy, Made Freshly, Amazon Handmade, your own website, or some other venue, On the Dot Creations has tips that can help you improve your online shop and make it a well-oiled selling machine!
Here are some tips to help you find your way around here and get the most “bang” for your visit!
- To make sure you don’t miss a single tip, connect with me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- COMING SOON! Sign up for my monthly newsletter, The DOT, where you’ll receive inspirational articles, news about upcoming programs, and a free goodie just for subscribers.
- Product Descriptions e-course (7 free lessons)
- 3 Reasons Your Product Photography Might Be Turning Customers Away (free video series)
- Handmade Biz Tips Library (a collection of links to all the OTDC articles for handmade shop owners)
- Secrets of Savvy Etsy Sellers (free e-book with advice from successful Etsy sellers)
More products coming soon!
- Submit comments on the blog posts here to let me know your feedback about the topics.
- Stop by the OTDC Facebook page and introduce yourself and your shop.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact form at the top of this website to submit feedback or ask questions. I love to hear from my readers!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Join with me to make On the Dot Creations a better place!